Wed, 07/15/2009 - 19:03 — manager
The Turkish Canadian Friendship Society of Vancouver is hosting a Republic Day Dinner on Thursday, October 29, 2009 at the Nar Bistro, 2540 Windsor in Oak Bay (http://narcafebistro.com/home). Please feel free to come by at 6:00pm to get comfortable (get your seats and any drinks). Dinner will be served at 6:30pm.
The price of the dinner will be $30 per person, which includes tax and tip.
The dinner will be a Turkish buffet, and includes appetizers, main dish and desserts, as well as tea or coffee. You will be responsible for paying for any other beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, you consume.
As there is limited seating, tickets are available on a first come, first served basis.
If you are interested in purchasing a ticket for this event, please contact Bridget at 250-370-0119 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
All tickets must be paid for by October 22nd.
Gobek Salata ( Green salad )
Soguk Mezeler ( Cold mezes )
- Yogurtlu havuc ezmesi ( carrot dip with yogurt )
- Zeytinyagli taze fasulye ( green beans with extra virgin olive oil)
- Kavun – Beyaz peynir ( Melon – feta cheese)
Sicak Mezeler ( Hot Mezes )
- Peynirli Borek ( Phylo pastry stuffed with cheese)
- Etli Yaprak Sarmasi ( Grape leaves stuffed with ground beef, rice and herbs)
- Arnavut Cigeri ( Albanian liver )
Ana Yemekler ( Main Courses )
- Guvecte tavuk ( roasted chicken )
- Dalyan Kofte ( meatloaf )
- Sehriyeli Pilav ( Rice with orzo)
Tatlilar ( Deserts )
- Mozaik Pastasi ( Mozaik cake )
- Kayisi tatlisi ( Turkish apricot desert )
Cay ve Kahve ( Tea & Coffee )
Event_Dates:29 Oct 2009 - 18:00 - 29 Oct 2009 - 22:00